DIY Bug Spray
Bug Spray Preparation time – 5 minutes
- 99% rubbing alcohol
- Distilled water
- Eucalyptus citriodora oil
- Peppermint oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Add 30 ml of the rubbing alcohol to the glass measuring glass.
- Add 20 drops of Eucalyptus citriodora, 15 drops of peppermint oil, 15 drops of eucalyptus oil and gently mix.
- Top up the mix with distilled water and transfer to the spray bottle.
- Gently shake before spraying on clothing to help deter mosquito’s. This is not recommended as a room spray, however could be used in caravans etc to help deter bugs.
To get the best results from the bug spray – spray this on your clothing. It is not advisable to spray this directly on the skin, if you wish to use it directly on your skin please do a small test patch beforehand to check for adverse reactions.
For more DIY recipes click here